Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Wednesday January 28th 2009

Outside my window... A rather cold, misty day. In the afternoon we got some sunshine!

I am thinking... why are the Wednesdays always so hectic..... school only in the morning and short, doing groceries, soccer training, swimming lessons..... Wouldn't it be nice to be working on Wednesdays?

I am thankful for... reaching my 37th birthday in great health (hey... wii fit told me today that I have the body of a 32 year old ;-P).

From the learning rooms... From group 5 on the kids in school get to choose something from a list and it is called 'work as chosen' (Arbeid naar keuze). Today Tessa finished her first half year working in an art class for making a big pillow.

From the kitchen... since Paul wasn't home for diner and we were home late because of other stuff, I treated the kids on pancakes....

I am wearing... skinny jeans with brown boots, aqua polo and black vest.

I am creating... nothing special... still working on the LOAD challenge, but besides that, the creating part today was more in doing birthday shopping for my big girl next week ;-P

I am going... well, I went to a lot of places, but no fitness for me tonight since Paul is out and I could't reach the babysitters in time.

I am reading... eeeeehmmmm... some www.nu.nl and the OSU MB  **grin**

I am hoping... that nobody in this family will catch the flu that is going around!

I am hearing... radio 3FM

Around the house... still no cleaning lady, so not much to be proud of if you look behind the surface.

One of my favorite things... we are all into the wii fit this last week, a lot of fun!

A few plans for the rest of the week... having cake at work tomorrow, call Iona to congratulate her on her 10th birthday, go to her birthday party on Saturday and BIL's on Sunday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... Tessa during soccer practice..... I say 'she is a natural!'



I found out about The Simple Woman's Daybook through Missus Wookie, my friend from SG and now on OSU. If you want to join, check out The Simple Woman herself.

3 comments:

Jen said...

WTG Tessa!!!! :) I've been thinking about doing the Simple Woman's Daybook too. Wendrie's responses are always so interesting and now I get to read yours too!!! :)

Petra said...

He Marinka,
ik vond het al zo raar dat je andere blog nog steeds niet geupdate was. Nou snap ik het.
ga hem gelijk toevoegen aan mijn fav's.
Hugs,
Petra

Andrea said...

Oh wat ene gave fotop van tessa!!!