Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook February 11th


For Wednesday February 11th 2009

Outside my window... We still have some lower temperatures towards freezing point. Today we have clear skies and a nice sun.... looks pretty good actually!

I am thinking... too bad I didn't do this last week..... I thought it was a pretty cool idea to have this on my blog weekly!

I am thankful for...  to have our home and family, all in good health and not worry about the economical crisis..... it is not effecting us at all right now.

From the learning rooms... Sander is doing so well in school.... after a rough start he has accepted his teachers and I hardly do get any reports on negative behavior.

From the kitchen... tonight I will do a quick diner basmati rice, wokked leek and courgette and chicken breast

I am wearing... skinny jeans with brown boots, peach shirt and grey vest.

I am creating... I am 'creating' more space... since Sander lost something 'important' (a double soccer card *rolling eyes*) I went upstairs yesterday with a garbagebag and went through a lot of stuff. 1.5 bags later I didn't find the card, but you now can walk in his room. THismorning I did some more purging in the living.... space looks good!

I am going... to a Marzipan workshop tonight. My dear friend Andrea was going to this workshop, but is not able to because of other things and she offered me the workshop place. We will be making babies in animal-clothes.... yep...  it is not my first choice, but I hope we will lean some basic techniques too and since you can save it quite some time, I might save it for Remco's birthdaycake.

I am reading... a TAGOF course book.....

I am hoping... that I will get my work done before the deadline!

I am hearing... Thomas the Train from downstairs

Around the house...  need to ask my friend Maaike when she is able to help me with organising my scraproom.... I purged a whole lot and it is better already, but could use an objective view.

One of my favorite things... the Imac I am working on right now... so happy we took the jump and switched!

A few plans for the rest of the week... diner with my friends tomorrow (I SO hope we can all make it!), 40st birthday party of my sister on Friday.....

Here is picture thought I am sharing... For dessert we were one bowl short, so Paul gave Remco a salad bowl and of course you don't eat your yoghurt with a small spoon then... you need a vegetable spoon ;-P


If you want to join the Simple Womans Daybook, check out The Simple Woman herself.

4 comments:

Maaike said...

wat een foto van Remco :-)
en laten we agenda's trekken!

Missus Wookie said...

Love the spoon photo! Enjoy your marzipan class - you can always eat the evidence if it is too bad :)

Jen said...

Love the picture of Remco!!! :)

Petra said...

wat een enorme leuke en lieve foto van Remco.
Zeg heb je zin om na de voorjaarsvakantie eens hier te komen scrappen?? Kan Julia gewoon in haar eigen bedje slapen en in haar box spelen.

hugs,