Sunday, October 11, 2009

Being creative....


I have been following Donna Downeys blog for quite some time now and every Wednesdays I am inspired by her 'Inspirational Wednesdays'.... I wanted to make something for our awesome hosts for the visit to Slovenia last weekend, browsed through Donna's blog and came up with these. Played with gesso, alcohol inks, glimmer mist, glue, paint, wire and water.... it was so much fun. Oh and I added some punched butterflies after I took the pictures... nice little touch (click for bigger views). I like the results and I hope Jacqueline and Martin will too!

9 comments:

Tricia said...

These are beautiful and so unique! I'm sure your friends will love them.

jojoco said...

Oh, wat super Marinka!

Valerie Bishop said...

These are so beautifully artistic!! Love the free feel to them! Great Job Marinka and lucky friends!!

Maaike said...

wow wat een creatieve uitspatting
heel bijzonder en zo anders als wat ik van je gewend ben

Jen said...

Wow!!!! These are cool!!!!

Missus Wookie said...

Oh gorgeous colours, like the thin wire floating over the top.

Michaja said...

Zeker weten dat ze dit leuk gaan vinden Marinka. Ziet er erg leuk uit. Heerlijk die creatieve ingevingen is het niet? Zit er zelf op het moment vol mee!
Liefs Michaja

Aleta said...

how cool! great job!

ladynurse4 said...

These are too beautiful for words. So artistically creative! You go girl!