Monday, September 14, 2009

LOAD - page 2-5


(no idea how I get my text un-underlined :-S)

I don't have my mojo back, but I did complete a couple of pages over the weekend. The pages all are scraplifted from or even copied from other pages... Sorry for not giving credits, not sure where they came from, not from people that read my blog though.

This one has pictures of a little tradition we have before Christmas and Sinterklaas at a local pet farm. They cookies, suger glaze and candy and the kids will enjoy the proces of decorating the cookies and of course eating them afterwards


Picture taken September 2008 near the Reeuwijk-lake where we go for walks in the weekend often.


Not a page, but I include it anyway. This tagbook is made for the BPS class of Cathy Zielski 'Me, the Abridged version'. As always I am behind in this course, but I think this class is really good for me personally right now, so I am making every effort to really finish it. It's all about things that are important to me and/or that define the person I am... from persons I love, to things or places that mean something to me. Going from this tagbook a scrapbook will be made with a couple of entries for each letter of the alphabeth.


'I think, so I exist?'... page that touches the dark side of my life right now....

9 comments:

Betsie Morris said...

Beautiful work Marinka!

Tricia said...

Your pages are beautiful and the pictures are wonderful!

Maaike said...

wow je hebt weer hele mooie dingen gemaakt
echt super weer

Missus Wookie said...

Gorgeous tag book and love the concentration in the cookie photos :)

Jen said...

Awesome!!! The tag book is gorgeous! You're brave to do a layout exploring your "dark side". I don't think I have the courage to do that.

Valerie Bishop said...

I just love your style Marinka - all the colors in these layouts are just beautiful!! And I really like that tagbook - I might have to give it a go!!

Geri said...

Love the spray on the tag book. And also love how you used the scalloped paper on the first LO

jojoco said...

Mooi Marinka, prachtige dingen gemaakt! Ben erg benieuwd naar hoe je miniboek straks wordt. Dit ziet er al super uit.

Fijn om zo wat op papier te kunnen krijgen. Denk aan je!

En die onderstreping, die heb ik ook wel eens, een extra enter voor de eerste foto helpt bij mij.

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

Love the LOs, especially the serious picture of you. I love that you made a page of your "dark" life right now. The tag book is just GORGEOUS!!! Great job girl.